“It definitely opened my eyes to how spoiled we are in the U.S” — Che Moya
If you’re thinking about living abroad, or teaching abroad, then this post is definitely for you.
Che Moya lived in Asia for 7 years and met his wife in Thailand. Che does a great job of articulating his journeys and you will get juiced if you’re thinking about living, abroad.
- Teaching in Asia for seven years [1:13]
- Why Che switched from Korea to Thailand [2:01]
- Meeting his wife in Thailand and the reason for the return
- Food Che misses the most[3:08]
- “Some of the street food here is better than restaurants in the U.S ” – Che on Thai food
- Taking a 15 hour trip to Cambodia on dirt roads [4:24]
- Che’s view of the world after returning to the United States [6:00]
- Advice from Che if you’re thinking about studying abroad
- Why study abroad at Flint
- Scholarships and exchanges
- Recommendations [11:53]
- Che’s living situation abroad [10:07]