“In the back of my mind I was little nervous because I had never traveled by myself before but it ended up being one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me” — Morgan Kistler 🦘
Morgan Kistler goes to The University of South Dakota, but not this semester. No no, this semester Morgan is at The University of Limerick in Ireland and after talking with her for the podcast it sounds like she is having a blast.
Morgan is doing her program with a company called World Endeavors and she was actually fortunate enough to obtain a scholarship in the process. One stipulation of the scholarship is that she posts Vlogs about her trip on her Facebook page which can be found here. I watched a few of the videos and I think Morgan is doing a great job with them.
Morgan’s quote to live by: “Life, a beautiful mess, it is, we are.” — Unknown
- Morgan’s preparation for her trip [2:23]
- Going by herself [5:48]
- How living abroad has changed Morgan’s view of the world [6:46]
- What it’s like going to school in Ireland [8:30]
- Morgan’s living situation [10:33]
- Trips with The International Society Club [12:14]
- Diversity of the students on Morgan’s trip [13:46]
- Morgan’s take on Irish society and the bus system [14:33]
- Morgan’s advice for students thinking about studying abroad [17:15]
- Rasher Rolls [18:13]
- P Schedule and Video Shout [19:30]